One time only extra credit
|Question # 47510||Accounting||8 months ago|
One-Time Only Extra Credit: (50 points)
- You can do a “One-Time-Only-Paper” submitted via CANVAS on any subject covered in this course for Extra Credit. Please do not recycle paper from other classes. This is to cover any quizzes, case studies, or assignments missed. Note, do not ask for any special deals. THIS IS THE DEAL!
- This will only be accepted until July 28th.
- Paper Format:
- The paper must be typed, 12 fonts, and double spaced, with cover sheet (No cover 5 points off).
- Use headings within the report when appropriate.
- The paper should be between 3-5 pages in length.
- Please cite your sources using MLA or APA Format – (the Writing Center can aid if you do not know how to do this). Some other helpful sites include - http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/, http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/557/01/, http://www.cuyamaca.edu/tpagaard/EnglDept/Resources.htm