Journal Entry #1:
Think of yourself as a writer and the times you were successful on writing tasks or times you were challenged and disappointed. With these thoughts in mind, write a journal entry responding to the following:
- How do you see yourself as a writer?
- What would you think are your strengths and weaknesses as a writer?
- What are your goals for this course?
- Practice drafting and revising a college-level assignment.
- Use editing tools provided by a word processor.
- Recall and share prior knowledge about writing processes and goals.
- Identify personal goals for academic success and writing success.