Target Market Segmentation
|Question # 48078||Marketing||4 months ago|
It’s critical that you understand all the factors that make a customer a good candidate to buy your product. Pick one of the following products to conduct your own analysis.
- Louis Vuitton Bag
- Planet Fitness Gym
- Try to figure out who the ideal customer is for the product you chose. Assess as many different factors as you can think of. Who are your primary target customers? You can evaluate all of the following: race, gender, education level, income level, where do they live (urban vs rural). What motivates them? How many kids do you think they have? You want to figure out the perfect customer and tell me why these factors might influence them to purchase the product.
- Now come up with a brief marketing pitch of 2–3 sentences trying to persuade the target customer why your chosen product is perfect for him/her. Discuss why you think this marketing message is the correct message for your specified target market.
Discussion Response Requirements
For all of the course discussions, there are no right or wrong answers. You are simply responding to questions in your own words. Do not copy and paste content from the web. This is a violation of Strayer's Academic Integrity policy.
- Respond to the discussion with at least four good sentences for each bullet point. Make sure you address all points of each bullet.
- Reply to at least one classmate with at least four full substantive sentences.
- Go beyond, "I agree. Great post." Provide substantive commentary about your classmates' posts
- If you respond to multiple classmates, just one needs to meet these requirements, the rest can be shorter. The more posts you respond to, the more insights you are pulling from the class.
- Remember to post early, for early grading then you can add to your posts if needed.
- Take advantage of the pre-deadline grading for the discussions. If you make two posts before Sunday night your instructor will grade your discussion board. To view your feedback and if you are not at full credit, go back and add what is needed for full credit and your instructor will update your grade. Your instructor will accept posts for grade improvements until the discussion boards officially close on Mondays at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.