Week 4 Assignment - Positioning Statement and Motto
In this assignment, you will create an original positioning statement and motto for a selected brand.
Note: For this assignment, you must do your own assessment of the business. Do not go to the business website and copy their analysis. You can look at their items for ideas, but you need to do your own assessment based on what you personally see them doing now and what you think they need to do.
To complete this assignment:
- Download the Week 4 Assignment: Positioning Statement and Motto Template [DOCX] to your computer and Save As using the following identifier: LastName_FirstName_Week4_Assignment.
- Select one of the following brands:
- Aston Martin.
- Vision: To be the world’s most desirable, ultra-luxury British brand, creating the most exquisitely addictive performance cars.
- Jenny Craig.
- Vision: Jenny Craig is passionate about improving others’ lives and making weight loss easier with great-tasting food, unparalleled support, and the latest science-backed strategies.
- Mission: Help their clients learn how to lose weight and keep it off, so they can live life to the Max!
- Evenflo Baby.
- Mission: Have families trust their brand products more than ever for leading-edge safety, smart innovation, everyday convenience, and lasting comfort.
- Vision: We look forward to serving and delighting new generations of babies, kids, parents, and caregivers.
- Fanatics Sports Gear.
- Mission: Amplify pride and create connections for all fans by changing the way fans purchase their favorite team apparel, jerseys, headwear, and hard goods through an innovative, tech-infused approach to making and quickly distributing fan gear in today’s 24/7 mobile-first economy.
- Use the information listed, as well as your own research and original analysis, to assess the brand.
- At the end of the template, you will present a new or better positioning statement and motto for the selected brand.
- Submit the completed template by clicking the title to this assignment.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Develop a positioning statement and motto for a brand.