Know that when we talk about products offered by a business we are talking about actual goods, services, and ideas. Consider the following products:
- Coca-Cola Classic
- Apple iPhone
- Nike basketball shoes
- L’Oreal Shampoo
- Pick one of these products, identify two competitors, and discuss what it is they offer that competes with your product.
- For the product you selected, describe the unique selling proposition (USP). How is your product superior to the competitors you identified?
Discussion Response Requirements
For all of the course discussions, there are no right or wrong answers. You are simply responding to questions in your own words. Do not copy and paste content from the web. This is a violation of Strayer's Academic Integrity policy.
- Respond to the discussion with at least four good sentences for each bullet point. Make sure you address all points of each bullet.
- Reply to at least one classmate with at least four full substantive sentences.
- Go beyond, "I agree. Great post." Provide substantive commentary about your classmates' posts
- If you respond to multiple classmates, just one needs to meet these requirements, the rest can be shorter. The more posts you respond to, the more insights you are pulling from the class.
- Remember to post early, for early grading then you can add to your posts if needed.
- Take advantage of the pre-deadline grading for the discussions. If you make two posts before Sunday night your instructor will grade your discussion board. To view your feedback and if you are not at full credit, go back and add what is needed for full credit and your instructor will update your grade. Your instructor will accept posts for grade improvements until the discussion boards officially close on Mondays at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.