This assessment requires you to successfully identify the relationships between social movements and the concepts of inequality, power and social change, by answering the following question:
Case Study Question: What does the rise in contemporary social justice activism/movements reveal about the enduring nature of inequality in Australia?
You will be provided with the resources to complete this task. You can only use the materials provided. You are also being assessed on your reading, writing and referencing skills.
Note: This task is divided into 4 parts. You must provide a response for each part of the answer sheet.
DO NOT DELETE OR CHANGE THE ANSWER SHEET IN ANY WAY. You must use Microsoft Word.
- You must use a minimum of 4 academic sociological sources (you are encouraged to use the sources provided) and the media articles below to support your discussions in the relevant parts.
- You must cite ALL the sources you use in each part (Parts 1-3) and also include a reference list (Part 4).
- You must use Harvard WesternSydU referencing standards for in-text referencing and a matching reference list.
- You can use one direct quote (correctly referenced) of no more than 20 words. All other sources must be paraphrased.
- Only text may be inserted into the answer sections.
******Please see template attached with exact information and resources required