week 7 Paper
|Question # 48117||Writing||2 months ago|
Week 7: Final Paper
Top of Form
Hide Assignment Information
This assignment will be submitted to Turnitin™.
Final Paper: The final paper should be at least 6 pages in length (not including title and reference pages). Your paper must follow the general format of APA Guidelines. You can submit more than eight (8) pages; however, I will not read past eight (8) pages of content so be sure that all required information is included with the page length parameters.
For your final paper:
- Evaluate the healthcare systems of the United States and of one of the following high-income countries: Australia, Canada, France, Germany, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, or the United Kingdom.
- Compare and contrast the United States Healthcare System against the healthcare system of the high-income country you selected
- Evaluate and describe how each country's healthcare system is structured and organized
- Investigate pertinent health issues and challenges faced by each country's health system and discuss any strategies that are being taken to address them
- Make a determination as to whether or not the United States should/should not model its healthcare system after the healthcare system of the country you selected. Be sure to defend your decision.
Please review the rubric prior to submission.
Your final paper is due by Sunday, 11:59 PM EST. Make sure you read and understand the directions and requirements for your final paper. Part of your job as the researcher is to ensure that the information you provide your paper is accurate and current. The references that you use MUST be CURRENT. Typically, your references should not be older than 7-10 years unless the information is considered seminal and/or accurate and current.
Bottom of Form