Pricing strategy Bentley Motors
|Question # 48137||Marketing||1 month ago|
It is very important to make sure that you align your pricing strategy with your target market and branding strategy. Below are various businesses and pricing strategies.
- Match each business with the pricing strategy that you believe the business is using.
- Discuss why you think the business is using the pricing strategy that you did.
Dish NetworkPenetration Pricing
Discussion Response Requirements
For all of the course discussions, there are no right or wrong answers. You are simply responding to questions in your own words. Do not copy and paste content from the web. This is a violation of Strayer's Academic Integrity policy.
- Respond to the discussion with at least four good sentences for each bullet point. Make sure you address all points of each bullet.
- Reply to at least one classmate with at least four full substantive sentences.
- Go beyond, "I agree. Great post." Provide substantive commentary about your classmates' posts
- If you respond to multiple classmates, just one needs to meet these requirements, the rest can be shorter. The more posts you respond to, the more insights you are pulling from the class.
- Remember to post early, for early grading then you can add to your posts if needed.
- Take advantage of the pre-deadline grading for the discussions. If you make two posts before Sunday night your instructor will grade your discussion board. To view your feedback and if you are not at full credit, go back and add what is needed for full credit and your instructor will update your grade. Your instructor will accept posts for grade improvements until the discussion boards officially close on Mondays at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.
NOTE: This should be YOUR Discussion Response in Your Own Words. There are NO MAGIC WEBSITES, use Your Marketing Skills to answer. Work copied from websites will not be graded. I cannot wait to see your ideas on this week's topic! You can do this!
Click here for additional information to help or assist with answering this week's discussion board.