Consumers now spend as much time using their smartphones as they do watching TV, meaning marketers must meet customers where they are which is social media.
- Burger King
- Olive Garden
Pick one of these brands and identify two social media platforms that you think this business should be utilizing. Why should this business use the two platforms you chose? How do these selected platforms align with the current target market for that brand?
Using the same brand and social media sites you selected in bullet 1, pick one of the following strategies to reach your target market. How you will use this strategy with your business across the platforms you identified? Why have you chosen this marketing strategy for your sites? Why do you think it will be effective in turning your social media followers into customers?
- Inform (or)
- Educate (or)
- Engage (or)
Discussion Response Requirements
For all of the course discussions, there are no right or wrong answers. You are simply responding to questions in your own words. Do not copy and paste content from the web. This is a violation of Strayer's Academic Integrity policy.
- Respond to the discussion with at least four good sentences for each bullet point. Make sure you address all points of each bullet.
- Reply to at least one classmate with at least four full substantive sentences.
- Go beyond, "I agree. Great post." Provide substantive commentary about your classmates' posts
- If you respond to multiple classmates, just one needs to meet these requirements, the rest can be shorter. The more posts you respond to, the more insights you are pulling from the class.
- Remember to post early, for early grading then you can add to your posts if needed.
- Take advantage of the pre-deadline grading for the discussions. If you make two posts before Sunday night your instructor will grade your discussion board. To view your feedback and if you are not at full credit, go back and add what is needed for full credit and your instructor will update your grade. Your instructor will accept posts for grade improvements until the discussion boards officially close on Mondays at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.
NOTE: This should be YOUR Discussion Response in Your Own Words. There are NO MAGIC WEBSITES, use Your Marketing Skills to answer. Work copied from websites will not be graded. I cannot wait to see your ideas on this