Hi, you have done my previous work at above 👆 links
Coursework BriefInformation Description
Assignment Type / Format Report
Assignment Weight 25 % of Module / Coursework
Assignment Title Research Methods Report
Instructions / Requirements
You are required to document your Research Methods in Report format in MS Word (word count 2,500 words (+) 10%). Please do not upload as a PDF, ODT or Google Doc.
The Advanced Research Project (ARP) Research Methods assessment is an expanded version of your Research Proposal Methodology section from your proposal.
The purpose of this assessment is to articulate the perspective your research takes and the processes it will be following. It focuses on justifying how well your perspective and processes will provide the types of data you need to answer your research question. You must outline and justify your chosen research philosophy clearly and in detail outline your methods (how the data will be collected) and create academic arguments to justify the research methods you will adopt.
The aim being to allow the reader to understand the approach taken, and evaluate the validity and reliabilityLinks to an external site. of your research and how well its subsequent outcomes will provide you with the data required to answer your research question.
It is a body of the practices, procedures, and rules used and it includes your chosen set of working methods.
To complete this assignment, as a minimum please:
- Develop your knowledge of research methodologies through desktop research via Saunders et al book - Research methods for business students and the Online LibraryLinks to an external site.to access quality information resources
- Attend workshop three on the methodology which runs on 22nd June 2023 for keynote addresses on primary and secondary research methodologies.
- Read the 'research methods' guidance document hereLinks to an external site..
- Get hints and tips from previous students here or here
Please then submit:
A word document titled 'Research Methods_1XXXXXXX' (no PDFs, ODT or Google Doc files please)Learning Outcomes
Judge appropriate research methodologies and justify their use
Identify independent research (primary and/or secondary) with the intention of investigating an area of business knowledge relevant to the degree
Assess how to implement a research strategy
Create a professional business reportMarking Scheme
- Introduction (10%)
- Research Reasoning (30%)
- Methods of data collection (40%)
- Conclusion (10%)
- Structure (10%)
Details of the marking criteria can be read here Download here
Performance will be assessed using HBS Grading Criteria and Mark scheme
The Major Research Project tutor will provide feedback in writing on the StudyNet within 4 weeks of submission. Grades will be deducted if the assignment is plagiarised, over word count, late or missing*
For further help, contact your module leader in their drop-in hours or by email to *This Text is Removed by Studyfull for Privacy & Security Purposes* or *This Text is Removed by Studyfull for Privacy & Security Purposes*
Go to CASE workshops, use the CASE website and drop-in hours www.studynet.herts.ac.uk/go/CASE/ (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
View the CASE workshop timetable on the CASE main website page for details on when to attend or book a slot with a dedicated advisorHBS Coursework Support
Academic English for Business support is available through Siegrid Beck from the CASE office. See the AEB schedule for support sessions.
What happens during marking?
PG Grading Criteria for Individual ReportsLinks to an external site.
* For each day or part day up to five days after the published deadline, coursework submitted late will have the numeric grade reduced by 10 grade points until or unless the numeric grade reaches 40 for levels 4, 5 and 6 or 50 for level 7 (PG). Where the numeric grade awarded for the assessment is less than 40 for level 4, 5 and 6, or 50 for level 7, no lateness penalty will be applied. However, if a submission is more than 5 working days after the published deadline, a grade of zero will be awarded.