The paper is designed to challenge the student to explore some aspects of Global Health. Easily accessible research is necessary to define the topic. The papers are short, one to two paged typed documents. For example, a topic for a paper may be: Explain the influence of social media during the first month of the coronavirus pandemic.
Topic: How has the covid affected my life?
-working remotely instead of going in person to work
-The majority of the time we had to be safe and stay home due to COVID
- The kids were not allowed to do a lot of things such as go out to the park or crowded places like before due to the exposure
-My kid had to attend school online, which made it difficult for me since I had a full-time job at the moment
-I think it affected a lot of people mentally because we had to be precautious where we went and who had covid etc
-A lot of events had to be canceled due to covid
Instructions for Papers:
All papers are to be typewritten using the following guidelines.
1. Arial font, size 12
2. Single-spaced, Double space between paragraphs, no indentations.
3. One-inch margins on all sides.
4. All papers MUST be at least 500 words (one typewritten page).
5. Specific instructions or explanations of each paper will be provided on time.
The Font size is 12 Arial.
- Single-spaced.- Double-space a new paragraph.
- No indentions.
- Standard one-inch margins.
- Try to keep it at 1-2 typewritten pages.
- Type the paper in Word and save it to your desktop.
- Submit the paper using the Submission Link inside this folder.