Write a story about a significant moment in your life that tells something about you to your readers. Choose a moment that will be engaging for your readers and that will, at the same time, tell them something about you. This may be any event that shows something about who you are. Tell your story dramatically and vividly, giving a clear indication of its autobiographical significance-- explaining why this moment in time is significant to who you are. You will want to pay particular attention to combining features of narrative and description essays that we have been studying.
Please note that since this essay is only 3-4 pages in length, you will need to focus the event on a very specific moment in time to be able to develop the various narrative features we will be discussing. The strongest essays are typically of moments that are 1-2 hours in length.
Submitting Your Assignment
- Please save the assignment as a doc, docx, or pdf.
- Click the +Submit Assignment link located in the right-hand column of the course window.
- Click the Choose File
- Navigate to your document and select it.
- Click the Submit Assignment
- Click on Turnitin SimCheck