Use the pinch table to organize the key points of each study. Rank the articles based on the best evidence. Use the 2 articles that rank the highest.
Develop a blueprint based on the 2 highest ranked articles of the 3 articles on your Pinch Table. Use bullet points of information from columns 1-5. Practice formulating a presentation by referring to the bullet points. Start with a brief introduction of your selected healing modality.
For each article:
- State the need to conduct the research (gap).
- Clearly state the research question.
- What was the research strategy (how the study was conducted)?
- Who was in the study?
- How do the results/findings answer the research question?
- Does the outcome justify implementation into practice? Why or why not?